We participate in a wide range of insurance plans and we’re ready to help.
In the state of Texas, all emergency room visits are to be processed as in-network regardless of the network status. Your visit to Five Star ER will be processed under your in-network benefits. We participate in all major, commercial insurance carriers. However, please contact your insurance provider for specifics of your emergency room coverage.
Because the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services does not yet recognize independent freestanding emergency departments, Five Star ER does not participate in Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare.
Online Bill Pay
Under Texas law, Five Star ER is required to provide the following notice:
- Five Star ER is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- Five Star ER charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
- Five Star ER or a physician providing medical care at Five Star ER may not be a participating provider in the patient’s benefit plan provider network.
- The physician providing medical care at Five Star ER may bill separately from Five Star ER for the medical care provided to a patient.
- Five Star ER is a participant in the following health benefit plan provider networks:
• Seton Health Network